The Ventianni Double Dresser is a versatile storage unit, ideal for keeping your room organized. It can be used as a changing station during infant stage (use of a changing tray is recommended) and, at nearly 59″ width offers plenty of storage room. There are over 30 different finish options and treatments to customize and make it your own.
Romina Furniture: Ventianni Collection: Double Dresser
This product qualifies for free shipping*
*Call for pricing.
*Call for discount pricing.
Construction key facts:
- Made in Europe
- 100% Solid hardwood
- Organic tree-sap based glues
- Non-toxic, water-based and organic oil finishes
- No Formaldehyde and VOC emissions
- English dove-tail technique on drawer boxes
- Hydraulic soft-closing German drawer glides guaranteed 80,000 cycles (approx. 73 years)
- Corner bracketing for superior structural resistance.
- GREENGUARD Gold Certified
W: 1480 mm – 58 1/4 inches
D: 540 mm – 21 1/4 inches
H: 900 mm – 35 3/8 inches
All case items are equipped with wooden handles. You can customize your furniture with one of our 15 handle options made in Italy with the finest metals and crystals.
We strive to provide all information accurately with minimal variations pertaining to coloration, grain pattern or proportions. Due to graphic limitations pertaining to media format or display settings, finishes may appear slightly different than they actually are.